+ OVERFLOW CONTROL
+ HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL
+ INSTALLATION TIME
+ EASY MAINTENANCE
+ DOMOTICS MANAGEMENTS
The many advantages of the revolutionary system N-TOUCH:
1. The electronic parts of the system allow the user to set the desired temperature. This ensures maximum comfort and, at the same time, it replaces all the necessary thermostatic anti-scald devices traditionally installed.
2. Thanks to the overflow control which can be set according to needs and preferences (by default set to the value of 1⁄2 hour), N-TOUCH limits water wastage due to any water losses by the user.
3. The supply system is not under pressure, therefore it is not subject to the risk of overflow due to losses, and prevents from irreparable breakages due to ice formation.
4. Simplicity: the intuitive commands make the system extremely comfortable and suitable for any type of user. The installation is not difficult and is fully compatible with traditional equipment and professionall skills of the installer.
5. The system optimizes the water supply allowing a significant saving of water and energy and minimizing consumption.
6. The reticular polyethylene pipe PEX-c is not affected by corrosion or limestone deposits which often occur in traditional metal piping and its removability guarantees easy maintenance.
7. Compared to the old systems, the installation of a single supply piping halves the length of hydraulic pipes needed, of traditional work on the building and therefore reduces the execution times.
8. The motorized closure of the valve is not affected by mechanical stress due to water hammer.
9. As it is free to move inside the corrugated pipe, the suppy system is able to accomodate the natural movements of the structures due to deformation and thermical variation, as well as to tolerate the seismic vibration.
FOCUS > Systems compared
LESS WASTE WAITING FOR HOT WATER
The economic viability of the system can be measured by savings in domestic hot water. Every time we turn on the hot water tap we have to wait for cold water in the delivery pipe between the collector and tap to be emptied; most systems nowadays are in diam 16x2 mm multi-layer pipe, whereas the N-TOUCH system comes with a 12x1.1 mm PEX-C cross linked polyethylene pipe. This smaller section holds less water in the pipe, reducing the amount of water wasted when we turn on the hot water tap.
LESS WASTE THANKS TO APPROPRIATE SETTINGS
In normal use part of the water supply is inevitably wasted while trying to find the most suitable temperature: delivery and temperature vary at the start, during use and if other utilities are used at the same time. The N-TOUCH system employs N-MIX, a smart valve that automatically regulates temperature and water flow according to the user’s preferences, by independently opening and closing the valve in order to maintain the user’s setting.
LESS WASTE DUE TO ABSOLUTE FLOW CONTROL
Besides controlling delivery and temperature conditions instantaneously, N-MIX can be set to regulate and turn off the water in the event of anomalous flow. For example, maximum delivery time can be set to cut off the flow of water and the maximum water temperature. This way, inappropriate water use which often occur in residential systems and more frequently in accommodation facilities or public buildings can be prevented.
CUT DOWN COSTS: NO WAST USING COLD WATER
When using cold water the user rarely takes care to turn the mixer tap to the right position, involuntarily involving heating. The innovative N-TOUCH system eliminates this disadvantage by means of the ICY button dedicated to cold water delivery on the D-TOUCH display.
for further information